- Acquisition and collection of user Data
- Data usage
- Disclosure of user personal Data
- User options and transparency
- Information storage and deletion
Acquisition and collection of user data
Googosell collects user data for the purpose of processing user transactions, managing and expedite the use of the site, and other purposes as long as permitted by applicable laws and regulations. The user data collected is as follows:
– Data submitted independently by users, including but not limited to data submitted at the time of User:
- Create or update a Googosell account, including the username, email address, phone number, password, address, photo, etc.;
- Using the services on the site, including detailed transaction data, such as the type, number and description of the purchased product or service, shipping address, payment channel used, transaction amount, date and time of transaction, and other transaction details;
- Fill in the payment data when the user conducts the activity of payment transactions through the site, including but not limited to bank account data, credit card, virtual account, instant payment, internet banking, retail outlets
- Use features that require access permission to a user’s device.
– Data recorded at the time the user uses the site, including but not limited to:
- Real-Location Data or forecasts such as IP address, Wi-Fi location, geo-location, and so on;
- Data of the time of each user activity, including registration activities, logins, transactions, etc.;
- User preferences or usage Data, including user interactions in using the site, stored options, and selected settings. The Data is obtained using cookies, pixel tags, and similar technologies that create and maintain a unique identifier;
- Device Data, among other types of devices used to access the site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, software, file name and version, Language choice, unique device identifier, advertising identifier, serial number and Mobile network information.
- Log data, including notes on servers that receive data such as the device’s IP address, date and time of access, site features or pages viewed, site work processes and other system activity, browser type sites or third-party services that You use before interacting with the site.
Googosell may use all or part of the data obtained and collected from the user as mentioned in the previous section for the foregoing:
- Process any request, activity or transaction made by the user through the site, including for the purpose of delivering the product to the user
- Provision of features to provide, create, maintain and improve our products and services
- Allows the feature to personalize user accounts, such as Wishlist.
- Assisting users when communicating with Googosell customer service including to check and resolve user problems in order to Directing users inquiries to the appropriate customer service personnel to resolve the issue and to supervise and correct customer service responses.
- Use information obtained from users for research, analysis, product development and testing purposes to improve the security and security of the services on the site, and develop new features and products.
- To contact users by email, letter, telephone, fax, etc., including but not limited to, to help complete the transaction process or the completion process of the problem.
- Under certain circumstances, Googosell may be required to use or disclose user data for law enforcement purposes or for the fulfillment of applicable legal and regulatory requirements, including in the event of a dispute or legal proceeding Between user and Googosell.
Use of user personal data
Googosell guarantees no sale, transfer, distribution or loan of your personal data to any other third party, without your permission, except in the following matters :
- The disclosure of user data to partners or other third parties is required to assist Googosell in presenting services on the site and to process any form of user activity on the site, including transaction processing, payment verification, Delivery of products, etc.
- Users contact Googosell through public media such as blogs, social media, and certain features of the site, communication between users and Googosell may be publicly viewable.
- Googosell discloses the user’s data in an effort to comply with legal obligations and legitimate requests from law enforcement officials.
- There is a communication between a Googosell partner (such as a logistics provider, payment, etc.) with the user in terms of resolving constraints and other matters.
- Cookies are small files that will automatically take place within a user’s device that performs a function in storing preferences or user Configuration during a site visit.
- These Cookies are not intended for use at the time of access to other data that the user has on the user’s computer device, other than the one that has consented to be submitted.
- Googosell may use the features provided by third parties in order to improve Googosell’s services and content, including the customization and delivery of ads to each user based on their interest or visit history. If you don’t want your ads to show based on those customizations, you can set them up through browse.
User options and transparency
- After a successful buy-and-sell transaction, the seller has the opportunity to provide ratings and reviews of the purchased product. This information may be publicly viewable by the user’s consent.
- Users can access and modify information such as email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, address list, payment method, and bank account through the Settings feature on the site.
- Users may withdraw from information or notifications in the form of newsletters, reviews, product discussions, private messages or private messages from the Admin sent by Googosell via the Settings feature on the site. Googosell can still send messages or emails in the form of transaction descriptions or information related to the user account.
- To the extent permitted by applicable conditions, the user may contact Googosell to withdraw consent to the acquisition, collection, storage, management and use of the user’s data. In such a case the user understands the consequences that the user cannot use the site services or any other Googosell services.
Information storage and deletion
Googosell will keep the information as long as the user’s account remains active and can make the deletion in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws.
Last Updated : 06/01/2018